How to improve the life span of your diamond wire drawing dies
In order to reduce your die maintenance costs, starking is at your service with its technical inspection and repolishing department.
We offer you the facilities to have a technical analysis of your dies after use.
We will send you a report regarding:
- cracked, surface finish...
- geometry (reduction cone, bearing, etc.)
- degree of ovality
- blank type
- and most importantly the possible recommendations to improve the life span of your diamond dies
You will then have to decide what you wish us to do:
return the dies with the report
free quote for repairing/replacing the dies
repolish to your specifications and to our recommendations
replace with new dies (finishers...)
The strength of starking is the repolishing of dies for multi-line drawing machines where we guarantee an identical geometry in all the dies to ensure a homogenous wear of the dies in operation. The management of your complete sets or of your stock of dies is for you a guarantee of a value for money service.
We can give training on dies and on the repolishing of dies to our customers,
either at their premises, or in our production plants.
We have different modules which are adapted to various requirements, such as:
- General knowledge on dies, elongation, geometry, maintenance of dies...
- Dies wear diagnosis
- Shaping, Wiring, Polishing, Inspection...
- Abrasive powders and microstructure of PCD.
- Equipment needed for a die shop, adjustment and maintenance of such equipment.
- Inspection equipment...